For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - Fluency Translation Suite – Experience it Yourself

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar - Fluency Translation Suite – Experience it Yourself".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

ertraducciones
ertraducciones  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 16:29
English to Spanish
+ ...
Independent Translator Jan 12, 2012

Looking forward for this webinar, I am new in the business, thank you very much for the invitation.

cristina falcão
cristina falcão  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 23:29
Member (2011)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Freelance Technical Translator Jan 13, 2012

I have been using Fluency for quite some time and I love it! Great idea to do this webinar, Fluency is really good.

Nadezhda Riabukha
Nadezhda Riabukha
Germany
German to Russian
+ ...
Freelance Translator Jan 15, 2012

Thank you for the invitation.

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:29
Spanish to English
+ ...
Thanks cristinafalcao Jan 20, 2012

Glad that you are a satisfied user of Fluency. Feel free to ask any questions during the presentation. The free webinars tend to skew towards overview/demonstration, but if you have an experienced user question...that is welcomed and likely a benefit for others on the call.

Cheers

Drew

Barb Sandre
Barb Sandre
Canada
German to English
Best program out there Jan 23, 2012

I have been using Fluency for about 6 months now, and prefer it by far over Trados or any SDL product. Whenever possible, I use it and then convert the finished work into a Trados-compatible file. The customer service is outstanding, they have had to help me on several Sunday nights from hell and no one ever complained - just unheard of with any of the competitors. KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK GUYS, you're just wonderful.
Bonehead Barb

Anna Lepeshkina
Anna Lepeshkina
Local time: 01:29
English to Russian
+ ...
Thanks for the webinar Jan 23, 2012

I'm really glad that I visited it. Fluency is really a very simple and efficient tool. Looking forward to trying it in my projects.

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Look for Fluency TGB coming soon... Jan 23, 2012

Thank you for attending, and for the kind words about Fluency. Keep an eye on http://www.proz.com/tgb we hope to be launching a Fluency TGB in the near future.

Regards,

Drew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - Fluency Translation Suite – Experience it Yourself

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »