Thread poster: Caroline Bajwel
Caroline Bajwel
Caroline Bajwel  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 19:00
Member (2009)
English to French
Dec 16, 2012

Following recent Microsoft updates, an error message (macro problem followed by Microsoft Visual Basic system error) was displayed each time I opened a Word or Excel file. I had to click on OK several times before the file opened and could not figure out where it came from. Following a lot of research on the Internet, I finally fixed the problem th... See more
Following recent Microsoft updates, an error message (macro problem followed by Microsoft Visual Basic system error) was displayed each time I opened a Word or Excel file. I had to click on OK several times before the file opened and could not figure out where it came from. Following a lot of research on the Internet, I finally fixed the problem thanks to a post on :
http://fra.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/229298-multiterm_2011_sp2_macro_issue.html

I am posting this message here as it might help someone else who does not know that the problem is related to Multiterm.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Macro error message when opening Word and Excel

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »