Thread poster: Olga B
Olga B
Olga B  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 05:05
English to Russian
+ ...
Aug 30, 2005

To many questions I have access only from my mail.
When I click on Return to questions, my list is not comp;ete. I mean I get notification about a larger number of questions than I can see on the page.

Maybe something is wrong with my settings?

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 04:05
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Check the options in the upper part of the page Aug 30, 2005

Check the fields, categories, asker type, personal, search keyword - most probably you have something checked there.

HTH,
Natalia

Miomira Brankovic
Miomira Brankovic  Identity Verified
Serbia
English to Serbian
+ ...
Same here - reported two days ago Aug 31, 2005

I think, Olga, that you are having the same problem that I reported as a bug two days ago (http://www.proz.com/topic/36214), but I do not see that anything has improved in the meantime. It do not think that it has anything to do with the settings, because I have not changed my settings recently. I have added some more info into my posting for ProZ.com technical staff to be able to pinpoint the problem.

Olga B
Olga B  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 05:05
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem seeing the KudoZ page properly. Aug 31, 2005

Natalie wrote:

Check the fields, categories, asker type, personal, search keyword - most probably you have something checked there.

HTH,
Natalia

Thank you, Nataly,

If the settings were somehow wrong than as far as I understand I would not get notifications about the questions. But I do. The problem is I get get to the majority of questions only if I click on the link from my mail, whicn means that for almost every new question I have to go back to my mail.

Svetlana Touloub
Svetlana Touloub  Identity Verified
Dutch to Russian
+ ...
KudoZ - Answer Questions Aug 31, 2005

Olga Bogdanov wrote:

To many questions I have access only from my mail.
When I click on Return to questions, my list is not comp;ete. I mean I get notification about a larger number of questions than I can see on the page.

Maybe something is wrong with my settings?

yes, i think so....
if you want to see ALL questions, you have to go to KudoZ - Answer Questions - choose All languages or All my languages, then All questions (it can be that now you have only My answeres or My questions). Also check - Close-open.....Then - save.

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 22:05
SITE FOUNDER
Email preferences and viewing preferences are set separately Aug 31, 2005

Olga Bogdanov wrote:

Natalie wrote:

If the settings were somehow wrong than as far as I understand I would not get notifications about the questions. But I do. The problem is I get get to the majority of questions only if I click on the link from my mail, whicn means that for almost every new question I have to go back to my mail.

Email and viewing preferences are set separately. Email preferences are set via your dashboard - http://www.proz.com/dashboard - and viewing preferences are set via the KudoZ list page - http://www.proz.com/kudoz

Please let me know if this does not resolve the problem.

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 22:05
SITE FOUNDER
OK now, Miomira? Aug 31, 2005

Miomira Brankovic wrote:

I think, Olga, that you are having the same problem that I reported as a bug two days ago (http://www.proz.com/topic/36214), but I do not see that anything has improved in the meantime. It do not think that it has anything to do with the settings, because I have not changed my settings recently. I have added some more info into my posting for ProZ.com technical staff to be able to pinpoint the problem.

Thanks for reporting this bug. Is it OK now?

Miomira Brankovic
Miomira Brankovic  Identity Verified
Serbia
English to Serbian
+ ...
Problem solved Aug 31, 2005

Henry wrote:
Thanks for reporting this bug. Is it OK now?

Everything works fine now, thank you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

List of questions

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »