Thread poster: María Teresa Taylor Oliver
María Teresa Taylor Oliver
María Teresa Taylor Oliver  Identity Verified
Panama
Local time: 10:22
Spanish to English
+ ...
Aug 23, 2005

Some weird thing is happening. I can see the main KudoZ page fine, but when I click on a question, that question's page is completely blank!

I can see the question's unique URL on the address bar on my browser (I'm using Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6), but the whole page is blank.

I'm using the intermediate KudoZ style (I don't remember the name, I know it was a special name), the one between the old, old one and the new, new one (yeah, I know, dumb way to describe it!).
... See more
Some weird thing is happening. I can see the main KudoZ page fine, but when I click on a question, that question's page is completely blank!

I can see the question's unique URL on the address bar on my browser (I'm using Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6), but the whole page is blank.

I'm using the intermediate KudoZ style (I don't remember the name, I know it was a special name), the one between the old, old one and the new, new one (yeah, I know, dumb way to describe it!).

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!
Collapse

Panama
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
oops! Aug 23, 2005

Sorry! I meant to post this as a reply to the new KudoZ desing topic, but it came out as a NEW topic, dumb me!

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 11:22
SITE FOUNDER
Yes, a bug... Aug 23, 2005

... working on it...

Panama
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Great! Aug 23, 2005

Thanks, Henry!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bug? Individual questions not displaying

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »