Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 10:17
Spanish
+ ...
Aug 22, 2003

Hello,

I recently try to post a question using Kudoz.NET: http://www.proz.com/kudoz/505895. I got the following message: No response from the server. However, the question was submitted. I even got a couple of answers on my email and it's on the Kudoz site. The weird thing is that I can't see it. When I click on the link, all I get is a complete plain white page. Nothing else.
... See more
Hello,

I recently try to post a question using Kudoz.NET: http://www.proz.com/kudoz/505895. I got the following message: No response from the server. However, the question was submitted. I even got a couple of answers on my email and it's on the Kudoz site. The weird thing is that I can't see it. When I click on the link, all I get is a complete plain white page. Nothing else.

I'd appreciate any help with this.

Claudia
Collapse

Monika Coulson
Monika Coulson  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:17
Member (2001)
English to Albanian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
I see it... Aug 23, 2003

Dear Claudia,
do you still have problems seeing your question? I can see it just fine, along with 3 or 4 answers. Maybe it is a problem with your computer..., I am not sure. I hope you are able to see it by now.
Good luck,
Monika

Caliaa wrote:

Hello,

I'd appreciate any help with this.

Claudia

Vesna Zivcic
Vesna Zivcic  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:17
German to Croatian
+ ...
Copy the link into the address field Aug 23, 2003

Caliaa wrote:

When I click on the link, all I get is a complete plain white page. Nothing else.

Try copying the link into the address field of your browser. That should work.

Best regards,

[Edited at 2003-08-23 12:23]

Pamela Peralta
Pamela Peralta  Identity Verified
Peru
English to Spanish
+ ...
I can't see it Aug 23, 2003

I tried seeing it yesterday but what I saw was just a blank page. I just tried again and with the same results, I don't think the problem is your computer, I've been complaining about this in this same forum, I'm sure they will fix it...eventually

Pamela

DGK T-I
DGK T-I  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:17
Georgian to English
+ ...
'Merry maid' Eng>Span (4 answers?) Aug 23, 2003

L. Pamela Peralta wrote:

I tried seeing it yesterday but what I saw was just a blank page. I just tried again and with the same results, I don't think the problem is your computer, I've been complaining about this in this same forum, I'm sure they will fix it...eventually

Pamela

I can see it alright, using the address anyway - 'Merry maid'
I remember some comments in the forums about just getting a blank screen instead of questions - I don't know whether it was just yours Pamela or perhaps some other people as well. It's strange - could it be a problem that affects some types of connection, systems, etc and not others?

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 11:17
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Strange indeed Aug 23, 2003

I can get to the answer with the link provided, that finishes by a dot. If I take off the dot it also works (as far as I know it shouldn't give the same result).

Claudia Alvis
Peru
Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Still the same Aug 23, 2003

Thanks for you help, unfortunately I can't still see my question.

Dr. Giuli Kvrivishvili

I remember some comments in the forums about just getting a blank screen instead of questions - I don't know whether it was just yours Pamela or perhaps some other people as well. It's strange - could it be a problem that affects some types of connection, systems, etc and not others?

It's very weird because I can see any other question without any problem whatsoever, and other people can perfectly see that same question. I also tried copying the link on the address bar, and the results were exactly the same.
I think Pamela is right, I don’t think it’s my computer either. I found a similar post on this link: http://www.proz.com/topic/13120. It must be a bug. I used KudoZ.NET to post the question.

Regards,

Claudia

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 11:17
SITE FOUNDER
What happens if you log out and try again to view the page? Aug 25, 2003

What happens if you log out and try again to view the page?

Claudia Alvis
Peru
Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I can see it, but only when I'm logged out. Aug 27, 2003

Hello Henry,

I can see the question when I'm logged out.

I even got to be logged in, while I was in the 'answer the question/send a note' page. But when I tried to send a note to the people who had answered it--by then I was still logged in, the page was 'refreshed' and I was logged out again.

Then, when I tried to log in again from the main page, I got a blank page again. I had to wait a few seconds before I could see the main page again, but still no
... See more
Hello Henry,

I can see the question when I'm logged out.

I even got to be logged in, while I was in the 'answer the question/send a note' page. But when I tried to send a note to the people who had answered it--by then I was still logged in, the page was 'refreshed' and I was logged out again.

Then, when I tried to log in again from the main page, I got a blank page again. I had to wait a few seconds before I could see the main page again, but still no luck with the question. This has never happened before.

[Edited at 2003-08-27 06:07]
Collapse

Claudia Alvis
Peru
Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It happened again Aug 28, 2003

I also used Kudoz.NET to sent the question. I got a blank page. I send the question again using the browser and I could see that one. However it was deleted by a moderator.

http://www.proz.com/glossary/509692

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I can't see my question

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »