Thread poster: Dan Dascalescu
Dan Dascalescu
Dan Dascalescu  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:53
Romanian to English
+ ...
Aug 5, 2003

My answer was selected by asker and I received an e-mail with the following text:

"The asker did not enter a term into the glossary.
To enter it for others' benefit, go to:
http://www.proz.com/glossary/492667?gloss=y&login=y"

The problem is that with the new design, jumping to that URL just shows the KudoZ page for the term, instead of showing the
... See more
My answer was selected by asker and I received an e-mail with the following text:

"The asker did not enter a term into the glossary.
To enter it for others' benefit, go to:
http://www.proz.com/glossary/492667?gloss=y&login=y"

The problem is that with the new design, jumping to that URL just shows the KudoZ page for the term, instead of showing the glossary entry form.

I if switch to the old design, the URL works fine.

Sorry if this issue has already been posted. There are 6 pages in this topic and there's no "Search" button for the curent forum topic.

HTH,
Dan Dascalescu
Collapse

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Have you tried with the *Gloss* button? Aug 5, 2003

Hi,

If you press that button, you can open the new form for adding a term into the KudoZ glossary... The function works, as I used it this morning.

Giuliana

Dan Dascalescu
Dan Dascalescu  Identity Verified
United States
Romanian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! It worked! Aug 5, 2003

Thank you, Giuliana, it worked!

But that link, IMHO, should lead directly to the glossary entry form, i.e. what gets displayed after you click on the "Gloss" button.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

URL to add term to glossary doesn't work

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »