Mahnverfahren - can someone help me starting the process?
ناشر الموضوع: Isabel Cisneiros
Isabel Cisneiros
Isabel Cisneiros
البرتغال
Local time: 11:38
أنجليزي إلى برتغالي
+ ...
May 9, 2023

Dear German colleagues:

I need to start a Mahnverfahren process against a well-known german company.

Can one of you help me doing this, please?

The company unexpectedly didn't pay me on the due date, and after I complained, they produced a new PO with ZERO (0,00 €) euros, sent me an email saying they were not sure if I was a person (!!!) because they couldn't verify my identity on the phone (never happened to me in 31 years!!! and was never a requisite) a
... See more
Dear German colleagues:

I need to start a Mahnverfahren process against a well-known german company.

Can one of you help me doing this, please?

The company unexpectedly didn't pay me on the due date, and after I complained, they produced a new PO with ZERO (0,00 €) euros, sent me an email saying they were not sure if I was a person (!!!) because they couldn't verify my identity on the phone (never happened to me in 31 years!!! and was never a requisite) and after I wrote them that I had every communication and doc, also from their platform, Print Screened and sent to Prozcom, they blocked my access to their platform.

Thanks in advance !

[Edited at 2023-05-12 19:29 GMT]

[Edited at 2023-05-12 19:29 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Mahnverfahren - can someone help me starting the process?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »