Some mistake with my KudoZ points
Thread poster: Ruxi
Ruxi
Ruxi
German to Romanian
+ ...
Mar 27, 2005

I have noticed these days a mistake in my KudoZ points.
In my profile there are 111 points written, but when I log in I can only see 107 points in that small box showing my features.
Could anyone check up and tell me if 111 or 107 and eventually correct.
I thought an old question has been recently closed, but I did not receive any message of that kind. This means the error is old and only noticed it these days.
There is no problem, I do not care about KudoZ points, I just
... See more
I have noticed these days a mistake in my KudoZ points.
In my profile there are 111 points written, but when I log in I can only see 107 points in that small box showing my features.
Could anyone check up and tell me if 111 or 107 and eventually correct.
I thought an old question has been recently closed, but I did not receive any message of that kind. This means the error is old and only noticed it these days.
There is no problem, I do not care about KudoZ points, I just want to understand what happened.

Thank you,
Ruxi
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 13:38
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Hello Ruxi Mar 27, 2005

What I see in your profile page:

Total pts earned: 111
PRO-level pts: 107

It means that the 4 "missing points" you received for answering an "easy" question. Please open the "KudoZ" tab in your profile and you will see all details.

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 07:38
SITE FOUNDER
There can be small point discrepancies, but these get squared up daily Mar 27, 2005

There can be small discrepancies in point totals shown from place to place on the site, but these will get fixed once daily. The reason is that "snapshot" totals are taken once daily, and in some places these are used, while in other places real-time totals are used.

Robert Donahue (X)
Robert Donahue (X)  Identity Verified
Russian to English
+ ...
Actually, my case is the reverse... Apr 3, 2005

I have 218 kudoz points, however in my profile on the top it says 314. Originally, I thought they were just crediting me with all of the questions that I should have won : ) (That was a joke) I don't want to claim credit for anything that I haven't earned. I just wanted to point out this little glitch.

Rob

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Some mistake with my KudoZ points

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »